Our cookies help us:
- make our website work as you would expect
- remember your settings during and between visits
- improve the speed/security of the site
- allow you to share pages with social networks like Twitter
- continuously improve our website for you
- reduce the quantity of irrelevant messages our current and prospective registered contacts receive
- collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- pass personally identifiable data to third parties.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data, stored in text files, that are stored on your computer or other device when websites are loaded in a browser. They are widely used to ‘remember’ you and your preferences, either for a single visit (through a ’session cookie’) or for multiple repeat visits (using a ‘persistent cookie’). They ensure a consistent and efficient experience for visitors, and perform essential functions such as allowing users to register and remain logged in. Cookies may be set by the site that you are visiting (known as ‘first party cookies’), or by other websites who serve up content on that site (‘third party cookies’).
Here at the UK Boogie Woogie Festival Website we will not share any of your details with others.